With every new fishing technique and every new lure innovation, one thing remains the same – Strike King’s uncompromising commitment to offering you the very best. Whether you’re fishing for fun or competing in tournaments against the best in the world, Strike King will lead the way. Introducing the 2023 line-up, designed and tested by Strike King Pros to deliver time and time again.
Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket
Strike King’s Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket now features a super-dense and compact tungsten head that allows for the same legendary tight vibration of the original Thunder Cricket in a smaller size. The Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket is designed to make longer casts than any finesse-sized bladed jig and features a super-strong long-shank Owner Jungle Hook. The eyelet is designed to pivot freely, which produces a superior action and allows for stronger hookset. The Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket also features a hand-tied skirt for superior swimming action and an extra-durable trailer keeper to keep soft plastics firmly in place. Strike King offers the Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket in 14 colors and both 3/8oz and 1/2oz.
- KEY SPECS: Finally, a Thunder Cricket bladed jig with a tungsten head for added castability and superior vibration. The super-dense tungsten head of this Thunder Cricket creates a heavier lure in a smaller package. The Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket casts exceptionally well for a smaller-profile lure, even in windy conditions, and the dense head allows for maximum fish-attracting vibration.
- SUPERIOR ACTION: Strike King’s Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket features a hand-tied skirt that wiggles and dances like no other. Paired with the tight-vibration of the blade, the skirt imparts an movement that is hard for fish to ignore, resulting in strong reaction strikes.
- VERSATILITY ON THE WATER: The Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket is an exceptional choice around brush and vegetation. Its thin profile allows it to swim through standing grass well, and the pump of the blade is powerful enough to lure feeding fish out of cover to strike. It can be burned at a fast rate to cover shallow water quickly or can be “slow-rolled” near deeper rock and brush piles, attracting fish as it flutters down.
- READY FOR YOUR FAVORITE TRAILER: the exceptional trailer keeper of Strike King’s Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket holds soft-plastics like no other, keeping your trailer firmly in place through brutal strikes, hard-fighting fish and hours upon hours of casts. Gone are the days of missing a hookset or ruining the perfect cast because a plastic trailer has slipped down the hook shank.
- Strike King is pleased to offer the Tour Grade Tungsten Thunder Cricket in 14 vivid colors to mimic the natural forage of your favorite fish. It is available for in 3/8 and 1/2 ounce for long-distance casting and fishing deeper structure.
Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig
Strike King’s new Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig is built with a premium tungsten jig head that is 40% more dense than lead for greater castability, sensitivity and performance. Featuring a premium hand-tied skirt that emits life-like pulsating movement and a heavy wire hook for exceptional hook-setting. Strike King offers the Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig in 1/4-, 3/8- and 1/2-ounce sizes and seven vibrant colors.
- KEY SPECS: Strike King’s new Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig is built with a premium tungsten jig head that is 40% more dense than lead, giving the bait the same castability of a much larger lead jig in a small, condensed profile. Anglers have the benefit of being able to downsize their bait while still maintaining enough weight to make long, accurate casts and fish deeper water.
- SUPERIOR ACTION: The Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig features a premium hand-tied skirt that emits an enticing, fish-attracting movement at the slightest twitch of the rod. The eyelet angle is set perfectly to impart a life-like swimming movement that sets this jig apart.
- VERSATILITY ON THE WATER: The new Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig delivers the versatility serious anglers have come to expect from Strike King. Ideal around vegetation and shallow cover like laydowns, docks and brush piles, and featuring a recessed line-tie to come through cover with ease.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Pros and weekend warriors alike trust Strike King for second-to-none jig performance. The innovative design of the Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig model makes it one of the most sensitive in the Strike King line-up, with the tungsten head transmitting vibration of the slightest bites and the most subtle change in underwater cover. Anglers who fish the Strike King Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig find it to be a revolutionary change in jig fishing.
- Strike King offers the Tour Grade Compact Tungsten Casting Jig in 1/4-, 3/8- and 1/2-ounce sizes and seven vibrant colors.
KVD Elite Jerkbait
With elite-level hooks, Strike King’s battle-tested 300 series design is now ready for the tournament trail right out of the package. The perfect finesse profile for fishing over shallow cover, or targeting pressured, finicky fish. Featuring unique action when twitched slowly on slack line, or ripped erratically at high speed.
- This 4-7 ft. diving jerkbait now features #4 Mustad Elite Short Shank Triple Grip hooks. Stay hooked-up and competition-ready with the Elite 300.
- 12 brand new colors to keep you in the game in every season and every fishing scenario.
- Featuring Strike King’s perfected weight-transfer system for exceptional castability to keep you off pressured, finicky fish when you make those long casts.
- Featuring the same strike-enticing action of the original 300 series. An excellent bait for shallow, rocky flats, darting side-to-side when twitched with the rod tip. Suspends at depth and rises slowly to attract powerful reaction strikes.
Chick Magnet Jr.
Based on MLF Pro Andy Morgan’s custom homemade crankbaits, the Chick Magnet Jr features a flat-sided body, circuit board lip and the all the features Andy prescribed. The result is a tight wobble with the perfect amount of thump. This action, combined with Strike King’s vivid colors, make the Chick Magnet Jr the perfect go-to bait for cranking shallow cover in cool water.
- The Strike King’s Chick Magnet Jr is a 1/4-ounce crankbait that is designed to dive 2-4 feet.
- The Chick Magnet Jr is a flat-sided crankbait and modeled after the iconic hand-carved balsa baits that were made famous by homemade lure craftsmen of East Tennessee. The original Chick Magnet, introduced by Strike King, won the “Best of Category” Award at the 2021 ICAST tradeshow.
- While keeping the action of the hand-carved balsa baits, the Chick Magnet Jr is engineered to be more durable than a wooden bait and cast farther with ease.
- Strike King’s Chick Magnet Jr can be fished successfully in a variety of conditions in every season of the year, though it excels in cooler or stained water due to its action and heavy displacement of water. It is also an exceptional bait when fish are preparing to spawn in the Spring.
- Strike King offers the Chick Magnet Jr in 13 colors.
Shallow Hybrid Hunter & Shallow Hybrid
Just like its big brother, the Shallow Hybrid Hunter is a proven, fish-catching bait. With a distinctive L-shaped bill design, it excels around vegetation, and dives down to 1-3 feet. The Shallow Hybrid Hunter’s key feature is its versatility. It can be fished like a traditional crankbait, jerkbait, topwater wake bait, on-and-on the list goes. This lure has a distinctive wobble, a rattle chamber that emits a powerful fish-attracting sound, and an added buoyancy that allows it to rise faster out of submerged vegetation. Bass beware, the Shallow Hybrid Hunter is coming!
KEY SPECS: The Shallow Hybrid Hunter is made to put fish in the boat. Featuring an L-shaped bill, this hard plastic bait dives 1-3 feet for those super shallow fish. It is ideal around submerged vegetation, with a tight wobble and extra buoyancy that allows it to rise faster than traditional crankbaits.
SECOND TO NONE PERFORMANCE: Although this bait was designed to be used around grass, it performs everywhere. From vegetation to wood and rock, the Shallow Hybrid Hunter is a proven fish-catcher. Its key design feature is its versatility, excelling when fished like a traditional crankbait, but also performing like a jerkbait, shallow diving topwater wakebait, on ripping out of grass like a lipless lure. The Hybrid Hunter is truly a hybrid of many lures.
EASE OF USE: The Hybrid Hunter’s extra buoyant body features an unmistakable wobble that is unlike other crankbaits’ action. The design cuts hang-ups and snags to a minimum and drives fish wild.
IRRESISTABLE TO FISH: Featuring an incredibly loud rattle system and a great “hunting” action when deflected off rock, wood and hard cover, the Hybrid Hunter will call fish out of hiding.
REALISTIC AND VIBRANT: Featuring a pair of realistic 3D eyes and available in a variety of fish-catching colors that mimic natural forage.