With every new fishing technique and every new lure innovation, one thing remains the same – Strike King’s uncompromising commitment to offering you the very best. Whether you’re fishing for fun or competing in tournaments against the best in the world, Strike King will lead the way. Introducing the 2023 line-up, designed and tested by Strike King Pros to deliver time and time again.
The Strike King Rage Scounbug is a compact, 3.5” crawfish imitation lure that is built with two Rage Flange pincers that wiggle and swim, imparting a life-like, natural action and six legs for a realistic crawfish appearance. This lure is offered in 14 colors. This junior sized crustation is the runt of the Rage Tail line-up, but it has enough attitude and enough moves to excel as a jig trailer, on a jighead, Texas rigged, Carolina rigged…on-and-on the list goes. The unmistakable Rage Tail pincers simply move like no other. Its versatility is remarkable, and its action is unmistakable.
- SWIMS JUST RIGHT: The Strike King Rage Scounbug is a compact, 3.5-inch crawfish imitator with vibrant, fast-moving Rage Flange pincers and eight appendages for superior swimming and crawling action.
- VERSATILITY: The slim body design of the Strike King Rage Scounbug makes the bait ideal for use as a finesse jig trailer when seeking a tighter, more compact profile, or for heavier jigs when a faster rate of fall is required.
- EASY RIGGING: For exceptional performance, hook the Strike King Rage Scounbug in a Texas rig style for a weedless presentation or use on a finesse jig head.
- LIFE-LIKE DESIGN: The Strike King Rage Scounbug is ideal for casting or pitching around heavy cover or rock, where fish are feeding on prey near the bottom, and can also be fished through vegetation. The Rage Scounbug possesses enough legs to dance and wiggle its way through cover with enticing and unique action.
- MULTIPLE COLORS: Strike King offers the Rage Scounbug in 14 enticing colors that mimic natural prey. Fish natural lifelike colors when fishing clear water, and choose darker colors for fishing low light conditions or in stained water.
Rage Menace Worm
One of the most explosive, highest action worms in the Strike King line-up just got rowdier. The Rage Menace Worm hits the water with six inches of fury and dynamic movement. The Strike King Rage Menace Worm is a 6” plastic worm designed with two Rage Flange tails that swim with realistic movement and appearance. With a twin-style tail, it offers twice the action of the original Cut-R, a proven fish catcher. This worm is exceptional when Texas-rigged, fished behind a Carolina rig, bounced across the bottom or danced through cover. It is a fantastic soft plastic for maintaining contact with rocky bottoms, pitching around docks, or swimming through patches of grass and other vegetation. Strike King offers the Rage Menace Worm in 12 lifelike colors that mimic natural forage like crayfish, bluegill and shad.
- UNBELIEVABLE SWIMMING ACTION: The Rage Flange of the Strike King Rage Menace Worm features a unique and exclusive design, giving the tail of the worm a swimming action that entices strong reaction bites and drives fish wild.
- MULTIPLE STYLES: The Strike King Rage Menace Worm is ideal for a Texas rig or Carolina rig for a weedless application around heavy cover or rock, and works exceptionally well when swimming a lure through thick vegetation.
- EASY RIGGING: Each Strike King Rage Menace Worm is pre-rigged with a narrow hook cavity that allows the angler to easily hook the body of the lure in a straight, natural manner, allowing for a more realistic swimming action and powerful, effective hooksets.
- VARIETY: The Strike King Rage Menace Worm can be crawled slowly across the bottom for finicky, lethargic fish, hopping and pausing erratically. Because of the swimming action of is twin tail, it is also ideal when active, hard striking fish call for a fast-moving presentation.
- Strike King offers the Rage Menace Worm in a 6-inch body and in 12 enticing colors that mimic natural prey. Fish natural lifelike colors when fishing clear water, and choose darker colors for fishing low light conditions or in stained water.
KVD Filler Worm
The Strike King KVD Filler Worm is a 6-inch worm that is designed to be fished for a finesse presentation, featuring a wide head for added durability, increasing the strength of the plastic to last for multiple fish catches. Strike King has engineered the KVD Filler Worm using their advanced Open Pour Technology (OPT) to create 16 premium, multi-colored blends for a striking, fish-attracting appearances in the water. OPT also allows for a thin bottom layer of salt-infused plastic that helps the Filler Worm stay upright on a drop shot rig. The key feature of the KVD Filler Worm is the vibrant action of the simplistic, yet enticing tail of the worm, causing it to quiver and move at the slightest flicker of the rod tip.
- The Strike King KVD Filler Worm is a 6-inch worm that is designed for a drop shot rig, but also excels in other finesse applications, such as on the Strike King Tour Grade Mini Mag Jig Head or on a downsized Carolina Rig.
- Strike King designed the KVD Filler Worm with an extra-wide head to give the worm added strength and durability, so anglers can now use a single worm for longer, with more hours of casting and more fights with aggressive fish.
- Strike King utilizes the advanced Open Pour Technology (OPT) for the KVD Filler Worm. This system allows for more life-like, vibrant colors that mimic natural forage and attract fish. OPT also gives the KVD Filler Worm a layer of salt-infused plastic. This salt, added only along the bottom, allows the KVD Filler Worm to stay upright when it is rigged on a drop shot, creating a more natural presentation for fish that are finicky and more challenging to catch.
- The KVD Filler Worm is offered in 16 vivid, fish-attracting colors that have been developed by the Strike King pro staff.
- Strike King offers the KVD Filler Worm in packs of 10.
KVD Zeus Worm
Strike King’s KVD Zeus Worm is an extra large 9.5-inch worm that is designed using the advanced Perfect Plastics pouring system to create vivid, strike-enticing colors. The advanced design allows for a coffee scent to be infused into the plastic of the Zeus that keeps fish holding on longer, improving the hook up ratio of the worm and helping anglers land more fish. The big worm features unmistakable tail action that swims vigorously when retrieved and attracts fish. The body is sectioned, so that anglers can easily downsize to a 7-inch worm without losing any of the life-like action of the tail. The worm is ideal for a Texas Rig using a 4/0 or 5/0 hook. It also excels on a Carolina Rig or on a jig head, such as the Strike King Mag.
The KVD Zeus Worm, by Strike King Lure Company, is a 9.5-inch, large-bodied worm, that is designed using the Perfect Plastics pouring system to create lifelike, vivid color blends that attract fish and mimic natural forage.
Strike King’s Perfect Plastics design also give the body of the big worm a coffee scent that keeps fish biting longer. This dramatically improves the hook up ratio of the worm and helps anglers land more fish.
The KVD Zeus Worm features remarkable tail action that swims vigorously when retrieved and attracts fish at fast pace or a slow crawl.
The body is sectioned, so that anglers can easily downsize to a 7-inch worm without losing any of the life-like action of the tail.
The worm is ideal for a Texas Rig using a 4/0 or 5/0 hook and is remarkable in its versatility.
Rattlin' Rage Craw
By far the undefeated champion of crawfish baits in the water, Strike King’s new soft plastic Rattlin’ Rage Craw is a slender, 4” crawfish imitator, pre-rigged with a glass sound chamber imbedded in the tail to emit a powerful rattle and attract fish. This noisy little beast refuses to be ignored. Designed with two Rage Flange pincers that wiggle and swim, imparting a life-like, natural action. Offered in 12 colors. It can be fished as a jig trailer, Texas rigged, or fished on a jig head like the Strike King Mark Davis Jointed Structure Head or the Strike King Tour Grade Football Jig Head.
- ALL-NEW FEATURE ON A BASS FAVORITE: The Strike King Rattlin’ Rage Craw includes a glass rattle chamber hidden in the tail of the lure that emits the powerful, unmistakable sound of scurrying prey, yet does not impact the natural, life-like action of the craw or impede a solid hookset.
- ENTICING RATTLE: Due to the noise and commotion of the Strike King Rattlin’ Rage Craw, it is an ideal bait when targeting fish in stained water, in low light conditions, or in dense vegetation. It may look like a crawfish, but it sounds like a rattle snake.
- TOP-NOTCH VERSATILITY: The Strike King Rattlin’ Rage Craw is an exceptionally effective lure when targeting fish that feed on crawfish or other bottom-dwelling forage. It is one of the most versatile and popular designs of the Rage Tail series. The Rattlin’ Rage Craw is ideal for Texas rigging or rigged on a jighead, but can be fished in a variety of methods.
- PERFECT SWIMMING ACTION: Each Strike King Rattlin’ Rage Craw is pre-rigged with a narrow hook cavity that allows the angler to easily hook the body of the lure in a straight, natural manner, allowing for a more realistic swimming action and powerful, effective hooksets.
- USE IN ALL CONDITIONS: Strike King offers the Rattlin’ Rage Craw with a 4” body and in 12 enticing colors that mimic natural prey. Fish natural lifelike colors when fishing clear water, and choose darker colors for fishing low light conditions or in stained water.